Is this Australia’s best ever cruise competition? Launched in time for Cruise Week (1-8 September 2014), the ultimate sailaway giveaway has 10 cruises to be won!
Cruise Week prizes include:
- 13-day Bali to Manila cruise on APT’s MS Caledonian Sky – valued at $24,980
- 15-day Amsterdam to Budapest river cruise on Evergreen Tours’ new “Star Ships” with flights included – valued at $20,000
- 13-day South of France river cruise on a Scenic Tours “Space Ship” – valued at $19,240
- 13-day Avalon Waterways’ Mekong river cruise through Vietnam and Cambodia with flights included – valued at $15,000
- 9-day Compagnie du Ponant cruise to Japan and South Korea – valued at $10,500
- 9-day cruise on Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Century from Sydney to Adelaide – valued at $3,360
- 8-day South Pacific cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines’ Carnival Spirit – valued at $2,958
- 2 nights in a balcony stateroom on Cunard Line’s QM2 from Brisbane to Sydney – valued at $1,900
- 4-night P&O cruise for two on Pacific Pearl from Melbourne to Sydney – valued at $1,798
- 3-night cruise for two on P&O Cruises World Cruising’s Arcadia from Sydney to Brisbane – valued at $1,400
Organised for the first time by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia, the cruise giveaway will feature in a special 32-page cruise magazine, which will be inserted into News Ltd papers around the country on Sunday 31 August. So, make sure you buy your Sunday paper to find out all the details.
Cruise Week involves Australia’s leading cruise lines and CLIA-accredited travel agents, who will be offering lots more deals and discounts on cruises around the world.
Find out more about the event at www.cruiseweek.org.