To celebrate Coral Expeditions’ first cruise season exploring the Tasmanian coastline, travel agents are being offered an additional incentive of AU$200 cash per client booked on departures during the 2015/16 season.
With a passion for small ship cruising stretching back 33 years, Coral Expeditions is Australia’s pioneering cruise line. This year marks the inaugural season exploring the stunning coastline of Tasmania. This 7-night expedition round-trip from Hobart is an active adventure showcasing the natural and culinary wonders of Australia’s island state. Highlights of this itinerary include hiking the South Coast Track at Cockle Bay, an early morning walk at Wineglass Bay, two days exploring the unspoilt world heritage wilderness area of Port Davey and Bathurst Harbour, outstanding local Tasmanian produce and local specialties such as freshly shucked Bruny Island oysters and cheese straight from Grandvewe Cheeses, a family-run cheesery. The trip is suitable for passengers of all ages.
Coral Expeditions’ Australian-flagged and crewed small ship Coral Expeditions I is well equipped for this itinerary with comfortable accommodations for 46 guests across four categories – Cabins, Staterooms, Upper Deck and Deluxe. All categories feature ensuites, iPod docks, and are serviced daily. Like all Coral Expeditions ships, she has an open bridge policy. A standout feature of Coral Expeditions I is the excursion tender Explorer. Cradled on a hydraulic lift at the stern of the ship, guests can board Explorer straight from the ship’s deck. Explorer accommodates all 46 guests and the Expedition Team and is used to travel in shallow waters as we explore the beautiful and remote bays of Tasmania, inaccessible to larger ships. A Parks and Wildlife Ranger will accompany the ship to provide additional insight on this itinerary.
This 7 night cruise also includes:
- Daily excursions on Explorer, zodiacs and fleet of kayaks
- All meals (B,L,D)
- Captain’s welcome and farewell drinks
- Barista-style coffee, tea, and selected soft drinks
- Use of all onboard facilities
- Comprehensive sightseeing
- Port and park charges
- Experienced all-Australian expedition staff, guest lecturers and Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Ranger
For departure dates and rates visit the Coral Expeditions website
Terms & Conditions
- $200 cash per client for each booking made on Coral Expeditions’ 2015/16 Tasmania expeditions
- Valid for new bookings made between 27 August and 31 October 2015
- Payment to agents made 30 days post cruise
SOUCRE Coral Expeditions