Princess Cruises’ delicious partnership with internationally acclaimed master chocolatier and pastry designer Norman Love is set to expand, allowing guests to experience even more mouthwatering creations on their cruise.
Following the overwhelming success of the cruise line’s signature Chocolate Journeys experience, Princess has again partnered with Chef Love to create a series of delicious new chocolate products, including breakfast treats and a premium chocolate cocktail.
The indulgent offerings will be rolled out across the fleet from November, including on Princess’ Australian-based ships. Princess Cruises Vice President Australia & New Zealand Stuart Allison said the partnership with Chef Love had proven very popular with travellers, which was no surprise given the results of a recent Princess Cruises’ survey showing that 40 per cent of Australians eat more chocolate while on holiday.
“Australians are well known for their love of good chocolate – in fact according to our survey almost 60 per cent of Australians have chocolate cravings and more than 50 per cent eat chocolate when they are happy – so we’re confident the latest offerings will go down a treat with our guests as they enjoy their holidays,” Mr Allison said.
Trained in France and a former executive pastry chef of the Ritz-Carlton, Chef Love has been recognised as one of the top 10 Chocolatiers in North America by Dessert Magazine.
His new sweet experiences include:
- New Premium Chocolate Cocktail – Designed by Chef Love, a new premium chocolate cocktail option will be available on the main dining room dessert menu.
- Afternoon Tea – During Princess’ popular afternoon tea, guests will now be treated to one of seven yummy pastries and six cakes designed by Chef Love, including Baked Chocolate Tart with Lemon Chantilly, Chocolate Raspberry Clafoutis and Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cake.
- Chocolate Soufflé – Available on select evenings, the main dining room desserts will feature a new signature Chocolate Soufflé with white chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate Cookie – Chef Love has created two tasty new premium chocolate cookies that will be available in select locations around the ship including the International Café.
- International Café Treats – A complimentary chocolate treat designed by Chef Love will be featured daily in the International Café, with six new pastries created such as a Chocolate Berry Tartlet with Coconut Mousse and Milk Chocolate Chantilly Éclairs.
- Breakfast Treats – Savoury breakfast items designed by Chef Love and featuring touches of premium chocolate will be offered each morning in the Horizon Court.
- Evening Treats – Each evening, one of 12 delicious new chocolate cakes from Chef Love will be offered in the Horizon Court. Cakes include a White Chocolate and Lemon Tart and an Almond Chocolate Coffee Cake.
The delectable new chocolate items will be in addition to the chocolate desserts, drinks, spa treatments, cooking demonstrations, chocolate and wine pairing, petit fours and formal night treats already offered onboard.
For more information about Princess’ Chocolate Journeys visit www.chocolatejourneys.com or for more information about Princess Cruises visit www.princess.com
SOURCE Princess Cruises