Australia’s favourite cruise line Princess Cruises has announced its 2016 Europe program featuring five ships sailing to more than 130 destinations, from the picturesque corners of the Mediterranean to the northernmost tip of Scandinavia.
The 2016 season features itineraries from three to 48 nights on the cruise line’s newest and largest sister ships Royal Princess and Regal Princess, its deluxe Caribbean Princess, Emerald Princess and small ship Pacific Princess.
The program will see Princess return to the Canary Islands and make a raft of maiden visits to ports in Croatia, Ireland, Norway and Scotland.
“Princess Cruises has long been hailed as the destination expert offering the best cruise itineraries and this fantastic Europe program is proof that we’re not resting on our laurels,” Princess Cruises Vice President Australia & New Zealand Stuart Allison said.
“Our 2016 Europe season has some unique and first-time offerings which will appeal to new and avid cruisers. By combining the best destinations with our signature onboard innovations like Movies Under the Stars, The Sanctuary and our new Discovery at Sea program, we’re offering a relaxing and rejuvenating way for holidaymakers to explore this fascinating region by sea.”
On sale from March 20, 2015, highlights of Princess’ 2016 Europe program include:
- Popular seven-, 14-, 21- and 28-night Mediterranean sailings from Barcelona, Rome and Athens on Royal Princess including 14-night sailings from Rome to Barcelona with calls to Naples, Crete, Istanbul, Mykonos, Santorini and Sicily, priced from $2899* per person twin share
- Small ship Pacific Princess will offer a variety of 12-night voyages from Rome, Venice and Barcelona, featuring a mix of marquee ports including some off-the-beaten-path ports unreachable by larger ships. A 12-night sailing from Venice to Rome featuring an overnight in Venice and Istanbul is priced from $2719* per person twin share
- Regal Princess will return to Northern Europe for popular 11-night cruises to Scandinavia and Russia featuring two full days in St. Petersburg, starting from $2369* per person twin share
- Scotland’s famed Edinburgh Military Tattoo is included in two 12-night Caribbean Princess UK cruises departing on July 31 and August 12, 2016, from $2819* per person twin share
- Emerald Princess will visit the Arctic Circle and the spectacular Norwegian fjords during the peak midnight sun period with a 14-night itinerary from $3229* per person twin share
Four land and sea cruisetour options are also available, combining select sailings with a fully-escorted land tour. Choices include Paris and the French Countryside; Ireland’s Ring of Kerry; popular sites in Venice, Florence and Rome; and the Imperial Treasures of Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Berlin.
For more information about Princess’ 2016 Mediterranean and Northern Europe program visit www.princess.com. For bookings visit a licensed travel agent or call 13 24 88.
SOURCE Princess Cruises