Viking Cruises has launched its 2018 river brochure which features destinations across Central Europe, France, Portugal, China and South East Asia, including new itineraries to Ukraine and Egypt.
New in 2018, the Kiev to the Black Sea itinerary takes guests on an 11-day journey to some of Ukraine’s most historic cities, including Zaporozhye, the ancestral home of the Cossacks, and Kherson, which was founded in 1778 by order of Catherine the Great. Priced from $5,395pp.
Taking guests to one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the 12 day cruisetour Pathways of the Pharaohs explores Luxor, the Valleys of the Kings and Queens, the Temple of Horus in Edfu and the iconic Nile river. Priced from $6,895pp.
Viking has also recently welcomed two new additions, Viking Hild and Viking Herja, to its fleet of river vessels. Viking Hild will sail the Rhine River from April on Viking’s Paris to the Swiss Alps itinerary, and later this year both new ships will sail Viking’s popular Danube Waltz and Rhine Getaway itineraries.
Viking has a number of earlybird offers available on bookings made by 30 June 2017.
- Book now and save $2,000 per couple on any 2018 river cruise
- Book now to fly free on river itineraries of 13-days or more including the Grand European Tour, France’s Finest, Waterways of the Tsars and European Sojourn, or fly for $495 on Viking’s shorter river itineraries of 8 to 12 days.
- Business Class – Book now and fly Business Class for $4,995 per person, valid on Europe and Russia itineraries of 13 days or more in Veranda Stateroom and above departing in March, October and November 2018. For departures between April and September 2018 add $1,000 per person.
- Custom Air – Customise your air or break up your journey on the way to Europe with a stopover for just $250 per person in Economy Class or $500 per person Business Class. Your choice of Emirates, Singapore Airlines or Qatar Airways.
- Combo Offer – Fly free to Europe when you book any two 2018 European river cruises back to back regardless of duration.
- Friends discount – Travel with friends and save $600 per couple when six or more people book any river cruise of 13 days or more.
- Bonus discount – Book any river cruise and receive a $400 per person discount if you book an ocean cruise within 12 months.
For additional information, contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 (Australia) and 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit www.vikingrivercruises.com.au.
SOURCE: Viking Cruises